Sunday, March 8, 2009

Earings & Birthday!





























































I got my ears pierced! For my Birthday with my friends I got to go to the mall and get my ears pierced! We did a funny scavenger hunt where we had to go find and take pictures of funny thing all over. Then we rode the carousal, ate at Taco Bell, then went home for presents, cake and ice cream. It was really fun. Two more weeks and I will be in Young Women's! (we celebrated my birthday early because of spring break)

5 comments:

  1. what a beautiful blog! I am glad you decided to start one. It can be a good history/record of your activities. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for starting a blog. I now have it on my favorites list. I hope the weather is OK for your camping trip. Hope your ears are doing OK. Be sure and keep the clean and keep turning them.
    Love,
    Grandma Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new bling!

    Only one week to go until you are in young womens. Don't act too excited to be out of primary though.... I will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the earrings! Tell all the boys to watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Your party looks really fun.

    ReplyDelete